Reach Any Audience, Anywhere, Anytime with Geo-Fencing Advertising
Our geo-fencing mobile marketing technology allows for advertisers to reach users wherever they go on the map including your competitor’s locations, your own store front, or any events they attend like concerts or sporting events.
- Target people in buildings, parks, malls, and particular events (i.e. Conferences, Concerts, Trade Shows)
- Target visitors for 1 – 30 days after they left the event/location
- Serve ads on mobile devices when users are on Apps/Websites
- No physical beacons required for targeting to work
- NOT JUST ENTIRE ZIP CODES. BUT DOWN TO THE CONTOURS OF BUILDINGS.
How Geo-fencing Mobile Advertising Works
- A virtual fence is traced around any area you want on a map. You can include a zip code, an event location, a competitors location or any specific area that you would like to target with your advertisements.
- When someone enters the virtual fenced area they will receive banner ads or video advertisements on their smartphone.
- Users begin to see advertisements on their smartphone when they visit various apps like ESPN, NBA, CBS Sports, ABC, TMZ, Angry Bird, Weather Channel, Gas Buddy, Words With Friends or if they browse the internet on various websites like USA Today, New York Times, Huffington Post, Bloomberg and many others.
- The user can view these ads for 1 day and up to 30 days after he/she has entered the virtual geo-fenced area.
Geo-fencing marketing is the perfect solution for people that want to target a group of people attending a specific event and get more reach out of their ad spend rather than simply zip code targeting or city-wide targeting beit New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Miami FL, or even Atlanta, GA.